It is possible to gain insight into how many credits were paid and booked per period per person. This can be done with the help of a pivot table in Excel. For reference on how to create a pivot table, visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-a-pivottable-to-analyze-worksheet-data-a9a84538-bfe9-40a9-a8e9-f99134456576.
Below you can read step-by-step how to do this:
- Go to Reports and scroll to the BOOKINGS section, open Paid bookings
- Determine which period and further filters you want to use for the export
- Then click Export > Excel File > Start Export > Download
- Open the Excel file. We now have an overview in Excel, from which we will make a 'summary'/overview (pivot table)
- Select all data (Ctrl + A)
- Click Insert > PivotTable > OK
- You can then indicate which values should go in the rows/columns.
- This results in an overview of how many credits a person has paid per period.